What's you're major?

I am the Walrus

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine is soon to be Medical laboratory Science I think.

How about you? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Good thing you're not an english major.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't get how you know exactly what major you want when you haven't taken one college course. Evidence by prior posts. I switched my major like 3 times and I was 22 when I first went to college.

Women's studies w/ a minor in witchcraft

I don't get how you know exactly what major you want when you haven't taken one college course. Evidence by prior posts. I switched my major like 3 times and I was 22 when I first went to college.

My major was psychology the day I started college and the day I graduated.

My major was psychology the day I started college and the day I graduated.

You are one of the exceptions then. A lot of people that I know have at least switched their majors once. Maybe there are more straight shooters on this site.

I started as Biochemistry, but realized that the professor at my school are too enamored of plants but the psychology department is doing a lot of cool studies on the effects of drugs on the brain, So I am a psych major with minors in biology and chemistry. Unlike most of you I am at an LAC and we only have 20 majors.

I'm trying to finish my B.S. in Trollology. Getting extra credit for posting ITT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm majoring in pre-med

I was a math major. Oh, what an idiotic waste of time that was.

I was a math major. Oh, what an idiotic waste of time that was.

recipe.gif

Management information systems, but I keep getting this feeling to switch to radiological health engineering. :rolleyes: I doubt I'll change it lol.

I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.

Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.

That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?

Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).

:flame:

Are you being serious? Do any respectable institutions even offer a pre-med major?

Lol I was just joking. I was just reading a thread about people who declare themselves to be "Pre-med majors" before they even start college.

In reality: Neurobiology

I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.

Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.

That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?

Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).

I'm pretty sure none of that went into OP's head.

Biology major, Chemistry minor. Concentrating in Environmental Sustainability. Why?

Physiology and Neuroscience with a minor in Psychology.

:thumbup:

Political Science B.S. with a planned minor in Biology (only 1 more class, so I figured what the heck)

:love:

I'm thinking about switching my major to Golf Course Management or Bakery Science.

Possibly winemaking.

Graduated with degree in biology. worst. decision. ever.

Should have done something more interesting, like fashion design. Or chemical engineering (would have helped my brewing). Then I could have had fancy wine and cheese costume parties.

brah

You were an Applied Math major, don't shortchange yourself! :laugh:

I don't think I have ever applied math to a real-world problem.

I should have transferred to a better school and studied engineering.

I don't think I have ever applied math to a real-world problem.

I should have transferred to a better school and studied engineering.

That seriously sucks... If I were good enough at math to want to major in it, I would've definitely done ChemE or something that I can really use it on lol!

Plain old B.S. in chemistry. :laugh: Can't say it wasn't worth it although I really can't find a job in the field (well I stopped looking a long time ago).

i wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw your improper use of you're.

Make threads in hsdn only until you actually sit in a college classroom (ap classes and college credit classes in hs don't count).

deal