What’s on your OR playlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do the Chicago graduates play the Blues Brothers “I’m a Scholl Man”?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess you missed the joke.
No I get it, I guess I should have said that you are really dating yourself here with a blues brothers reference. The kids today are like wasn't that a nickelodeon cartoon?

Reactions: 1 user
Someone at JPS when dtrack was there kept pimping me on Allman Brothers songs. It seems only Midnight Rider made it onto my phone.

Someone at JPS when dtrack was there kept pimping me on Allman Brothers songs. It seems only Midnight Rider made it onto my phone.
You sure that wasn’t me? I had some Allman Brothers on my residency OR playlists…

Also, I find this hard to believe as we took academics very seriously and would never have done something so trivial as to ask a student about music. Also made sure they sat around doing nothing before excusing them for the day and made them write all of our notes.

You sure that wasn’t me? I had some Allman Brothers on my residency OR playlists…

Also, I find this hard to believe as we took academics very seriously and would never have done something so trivial as to ask a student about music. Also made sure they sat around doing nothing before excusing them for the day and made them write all of our notes.
checks out

BD1A6B2C-31BD-4B2B-9F39-5CD1E502F9CB.png

Reactions: 1 users
I let them pick. I like it all (minus rap). But I zone it out and don't hear it when I am operating.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users