What's a suggested MCAT study schedule for those planning to take it in August

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComicBookHero20

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea on what one should be studying or..what

like whats a good daily/weekly schedule for studying

Members don't see this ad.

the kaplan course i'm in is going too slow for the amount of time that I have and I don't know exactly what to do about it

Hi,
I'm just using the main MCAT Kaplan review book-I just can't afford the review course! I've just finished the biology section of the review book & now starting the chemistry section, this is the part I dread, chem & physics, YUCK!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if i shud just go ahead (in terms of the readings assigned) to learn as much as possible as fast as I can, or what to do

I don't know what I'm supposed to do either. I'm just reading my book everyday & then I will start taking practice tests. I have the Kaplan review book & I also bought the Kaplan Practice test book, I think it has 2 full tests in there plus the practice test in the big Kaplan book. What I do is whatever section I read the day before I just quickly go over it again & then start reading the new material-if that makes any sense. I don't want to feel like I'm just reading the material, I want to understand it, that's why I go back & review what I just read the day before. I'm probably not much help!

I finish the practice homework assignments pretty early (usually the day after class) and the questions for the subject I usually exhaust so I'm left with the option of going ahead or just waiting...any opinions?

Go ahead and read some more to get a good idea of what's to come (For class) or what?

So I've been in a rut recently...I've been putting in 3-5 hours a day to learning the material and doing ?s but i seem to be lacking in improvement and I'm getting incredibly frustrated, I tried studying for over 3 hours today and couldn't do it, I lost interest while reading...HELP

My first (non-diagnostic) test with Kaplan is around the beginning of June