what time on Wednesday do scores come out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GladifImakeit

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what time on Wednesday I might receive my USMLE step 2 ck score. I read somewhere that the scores actually show up at midnight. Is this true? Or should I expect my score at 930 am?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know what time on Wednesday I might receive my USMLE step 2 ck score. I read somewhere that the scores actually show up at midnight. Is this true? Or should I expect my score at 930 am?

Thank you!

Actually for both Step1 and Step2 CK I received an email saying scores would be posted soon around 10:50am EST. Scores were posted a few minutes thereafter (get used to hitting the refresh button).

Good luck.

Actually for both Step1 and Step2 CK I received an email saying scores would be posted soon around 10:50am EST. Scores were posted a few minutes thereafter (get used to hitting the refresh button).

Good luck.

If I am not mistaken, I got my scores for step 1 prior to the e-mail haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine June 19th and have not yet received an email today (though I jump everytime my bberry vibrates). I agree it seems unlikely we'll get our scores. However, wait until noon-1pm, check the actual website for your score report (even if you don't receive an email). If its not up, then you can be all like :cool: and enjoy the whole ignorance = bliss part of not knowing your score for another week.

Also saw this posted on the NBME exam status section "A large number of score reports will be released on Wednesday, July 13. Examinees may experience some delays in accessing their score reports on this date. If you encounter a delay or an error message, please close the window and try again later that day or night."

I just got my score today, it was 4 weeks since my exam date (June 14th). I got an email at 11:55am (eastern time) and my score was up by noon. It wasn't up between 10am-1130am when I kept refreshing, so I thought it was a lost cause today. But it did happen, and yes I am very happy with the results :D

The computer stopped during the last block of CK2 and they restarted it for me, wasted about 5 minutes . I am worried :scared:.What happend to my previous answers,what if they were lost?.
Anybody experienced the same?:confused:

Someone at your school should get the scores around 8am. At least, that is how it works for us. Our registrar recieves them on Wednesday at 8am and we get them around 11am (unless we call, in which case she just tells us how we did). We are in CST, not sure if that matters.