What schools are still giving out interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbeast

That's cool I guess
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's early February, anybody want to pitch in on a list of schools that are still giving out interview invites? Might make the waiting game a little easier...

I know most (if not all) the UC's will invite people through March.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well I know Marshall gave me an interview invite yesterday. In the e-mail, they stated that they wanted all of the OOS interviews done February 23.

So it's early February, anybody want to pitch in on a list of schools that are still giving out interview invites? Might make the waiting game a little easier...

I know most (if not all) the UC's will invite people through March.

Good question, I was going to ask that too. So if you know people who got an interview recently please tell us which school and the date!

Members don't see this ad :)
Saint Louis University School of Medicine --- Feb 3rd

I received an invite to eastern Virginia on Thursday for the 18th of February.

I received an invite on 2/4 from UW for an interview on 2/24. It's a WWAMI interview for one of the 20 available Idaho seats.

to those from FL, consider FAU, a brand new school. They are interviewing starting in March for a class in the fall. But I hear it is going to be primarily fl residents that are interviewed.

to those from FL, consider FAU, a brand new school. They are interviewing starting in March for a class in the fall. But I hear it is going to be primarily fl residents that are interviewed.

Yes, its like any other in-state school... but there will be OOS students accepted too

When is it usually that schools stop sending interviews invites.

Interview Invite today (2/16) by email!

I received an interview invite to Tulane on Feb 1 for a Feb 25 interview. I believe that's there 2nd to last day for interviews. Yikes!

Yes, still wondering about ongoing interviews -- I've heard LSU is still interviewing and several of the private schools, but many state schools are finished.

I got an invite from Temple today (3/14) and it looks like they interview through March. I also know that NYMC interviews into May, so they will still be giving out invites.

Invited to interview late last week for April 6, but I declined it. Hope someone else earned it by now!

I got an invite from Temple today (3/14) and it looks like they interview through March. I also know that NYMC interviews into May, so they will still be giving out invites.

Congrats! just wondering when were you complete at Temple? I've been under review there for months

Status
Not open for further replies.