Previous applicants: date of FIRST interview invitation after Oct?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

In which month did you receive your FIRST Interview Invitation?

• November

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • December

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• After May

• Total voters

johnnytest

MS-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just trying to gauge whether people with no IIs up until October received any later on. Feel free to vote or state when you received your first interview invitation. Only respond if you received your first II on or after November of the application cycle. Feel free to include other information such as stats, complete date, school, etc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted TMDSAS June 6th and I am still waiting for a II. Hopefully people will vote, I am starting to get a lttle worried.

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted TMDSAS June 6th and I am still waiting for a II. Hopefully people will vote, I am starting to get a lttle worried.

A lot of people are saying the # of applications this year is unprecedented. So, I am hoping IIs will come out later than usual. I really hope it's not the other side of the spectrum where due to the increase in applications IIs are gone much quicker.

Dude you make one of these panic threads every day. I know it sucks, but maybe it would be good for your state of mind to step away from SDN and the whole process for a few weeks.

Reactions: 2 users