What is tution cost in SRMC, bharti vidyapeeth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canbrat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is tution cost in SRMC,bharti vidyapeeth? Do u have to pay it upfront or in installments?

If u guys know any other universities tution cost plz let me know...Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

hi Canbrat,
The cost for NRIs is 150K up front. I'm not sure about the locals.
If you google "Sri Ramachendra + fees" you should get more detailed info directly from the site.
Hope this helps and Good Luck!!

I am a nri... Thanks AspiringCardio for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an NRI too. I'm a senior in HS and I really want to go to SRMC...I just have no idea how my family will pay 150 grand.
I've gotten into a few schools here, but I'm really liking everything I've heard about SRMC.
Have you applied?

Hey y'all from states....if there is so much medical school there in the US,y do u choose the one in india....cud u enlighten me wid that.Is it coz u guys wanna skip pre med?
i'm also an nri from the Middle east!
cheers.,

Its hard to get into Canadian med skl there are only 17 med skl out of that 13 has special quota's for people from there province. I am doing engineering in University of Toronto (number 1 in Canada and number 11 in world).. Not bc we r high skl drop out. US more expensive if ur out of state student...+ pre-med req+ interview+MCAT too complicated. its easy to get into carr. skl and cheaper but my parents don't want me to be alone in a island.

Nope i haven't applied to SRMC . i can't afford 150k upfront either that's why i wanna know the tuition fee of other university. Manipal is recommended for de-recognization . So don't know...

Do you know any affordable university under 35 lakhs or under $75,000 and pay in installments?