what is the average percentage required to get admission at the ontario veterinary college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hello_people

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
expected percentage for international students at university of guleph, ontario veterinary college
(i am indian)

Members don't see this ad.

Given that you would be competing for one of the few non-resident spaces in a very well-regarded school, I think you would need at least a 90% to make the cut. The average for the last several admitted classes was 86%-88%, and there are only about 12% of the seats for non-residents so you'll probably need to be above average.

Have a look through the admissions page for international or Ontario residents, whichever fits your situation (http://www.ovc.uoguelph.ca/recruitment/en/index.asp). There are approx 15 spots available (100 Ontario undergrads, up to 5 Ontario grad students, ~15 international=120). Intake is ongoing, there were interviews in November and March this year. International admission stats are not published but I expect they are similar to the Ontario undergraduates (last 2 semester & prereq averages in the high 80s for the last 4 years).