What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilak8

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! If people could give me feedback about my chances of getting into the schools I'm applying to that'd amazing. I'm applying to the following DPT programs on this cycle:
Arcadia University, Columbia University, Drexel University, George Washington University, Jefferson University, New York University, and Temple University.

Undergraduate Education: Juniata College (Majoring in Biology Minoring in Psychology)
Extracurriculars: President of Health Professions Organization, Cross Country and Track & Field Athlete, Circulation Desk and Technology Services Worker at campus library, Vice-President of Colleges Against Cancer, and three years of cellular biology research.

Cumulative GPA: 3.8
Pre-Req GPA: 3.77-3.87 depending on the school
GRE Scores: 155 V, 155 Q, 4 W
LOR: 1 from PT's, 1 from professor/research advisor, 1 from chair of health professions committee
Observation hours: 100 total (60 outpatient-clinic, 40 inpatient-skilled nursing facility)

I worried that I don't have as many observation hours as other applicants (due to a career path change occurring about a year ago). Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

When I applied, the head of the program told us ‘all you need is the minimum number of hours. If we wanted more, we would have asked for more.’ Your stats look great!

Your stats look good!