This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I recently submitted my app so I don’t think it will get reviewed for some time. Did it take 2 weeks for everyone to be complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Were you interviewed in the first group or the second group (I was wondering if it made a difference in response time)?

1st group, which consisted of about 15 people. Heard back in about 10 days as stated above!

1st group, which consisted of about 15 people. Heard back in about 10 days as stated above!
Hi Dr. CBR,

Was it through phone or email that you received your acceptance. Just wondering.

Congrats to all who got interviews! I will see you guys there & look forward to this opportunity. I also have an interview for Feb. 10th!

For everyone else....

For interview attire, Did you go business formal or business casual? I’m assuming to go business formal but just want to make sure.
As a female, should I go full on pant suit or can I wear a dress suit? Females feel free to chime in on your opinion.
Best regards,
~activepotato

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dr. CBR,

Was it through phone or email that you received your acceptance. Just wondering.

Congrats to all who got interviews! I will see you guys there & look forward to this opportunity. I also have an interview for Feb. 10th!

For everyone else....

For interview attire, Did you go business formal or business casual? I’m assuming to go business formal but just want to make sure.
As a female, should I go full on pant suit or can I wear a dress suit? Females feel free to chime in on your opinion.
Best regards,
~activepotato

You will receive acceptance notices through both email and phone, however, there is a bit of a lag on the email one. I heard about the acceptance through phone first, then email about half a week later.

For the interview, it is business formal. Most of the ladies in my interview group, if not all, wore either pant suits or skirt suits.

Reactions: 2 users
Were you interviewed in the first group or the second group (I was wondering if it made a difference in response time)?

Second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Dr. CBR,

For everyone else....

Best regards,
~activepotato
I would wear business formal and a suit that you're most confident in. Both are great choices.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Dr. CBR,

For everyone else....

Best regards,
~activepotato
Congrats! Yes, I look forward to meeting you too!

Hello everyone and congrats to those who have interviews, just submitted my app and hope to get an interview.

Hi Dr. CBR,

For everyone else....

Best regards,
~activepotato
You will receive acceptance notices through both email and phone, however, there is a bit of a lag on the email one. I heard about the acceptance through phone first, then email about half a week later.

For the interview, it is business formal. Most of the ladies in my interview group, if not all, wore either pant suits or skirt suits.
Thank you so much!

Wondering, is the interview closed file or open file?

Wondering, is the interview closed file or open file?

Last year, I believe it was closed file. I cannot say much about this year, as I really don't know!

Hello I submitted my app but when I preview my proof of application none of my uploaded files show has anyone had this happen?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats and good luck to you guys!

At the moment, the 2nd interview date got pushed back to March 17th, due to preview day. I think someone can cross-reference.

At the moment, the 2nd interview date got pushed back to March 17th, due to preview day. I think someone can cross-reference.
Are there just 2 interview dates or will there be more?

Hello I submitted my app but when I preview my proof of application none of my uploaded files show has anyone had this happen?
Same here. I don’t think it’s an issue because without the uploads you wouldnt have the submit button.

Do you guys know how long it takes for them to get back to you once the application is sent to admissions? Does applying late mean we won't hear back till like April?

Same here. I don’t think it’s an issue because without the uploads you wouldnt have the submit button.
Did your application already get processed by EDS and still not show uploaded documents?

Unfortunately, I would not count on it. If you desire, you may refer to last year's thread and the timing. They appear rather consistent w/ two week prior notice

I was told 3. Dunno the dates tho. Last year was 2 but that was supposedly a fluke due to internal shenanigans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! Yes, that did happen to me for a couple to a few days, afterwards it did post for me. If it doesn't post a few days later, I would contact the school (EDS).

Last edited:
Hi! On the website it states that there will be two (first interview Feb 10th, second interview March and a tentative interview April 14th). I hope this helps.

Do you guys know how long it takes for them to get back to you once the application is sent to admissions? Does applying late mean we won't hear back till like April?
Hi! I applied last year literally due to one of the universities I attended, they did not receive my transcript until literally the last day (Feb 1st deadline). Unfortunately for me, I heard 2 weeks after the 2nd interview and I was not invited for an interview cycle. But, this year as a re-applicant I literally had it officially ready to review Oct 2nd and thank god I was able to get an interview this cycle. I hope this helps. Don't give up, there's still hope!

Hi! I applied last year literally due to one of the universities I attended, they did not receive my transcript until literally the last day (Feb 1st deadline). Unfortunately for me, I heard 2 weeks after the 2nd interview and I was not invited for an interview cycle. But, this year as a re-applicant I literally had it officially ready to review Oct 2nd and thank god I was able to get an interview this cycle. I hope this helps. Don't give up, there's still hope!
One of my trancripts arrived feb 1st hope that doesnt affect my chances

I will be in attendance at an interview date for February 10th as well as March 17th from what I can see so far. Will update on if I hear about a third date, but these two should be confirmed.

Last edited:
I will be in attendance at an interview date for February 10th as well as March 17th from what I can see so far. Will update on if I hear about a third date, but these two should be confirmed.

Thanks! They'll also likely email us if there is a 3rd interview date.

When your app is sent to admissions for processing...does that mean it’s under review? Or does it actually say under review?

When your app is sent to admissions for processing...does that mean it’s under review? Or does it actually say under review?
I think its under review, my app says same thing.

There's definitely no more IIs for 2/10 right?
Also did we receive any info on whether or not March 10 is the last II date?

Thanks!

There's definitely no more IIs for 2/10 right?
Also did we receive any info on whether or not March 10 is the last II date?

Thanks!
IDK, I read last years thread and people say they got II a few days before one of the interviews so may there is some for 2/10. I just hope to get an II. I havent hear anything about March 10 being changed.

IDK, I read last years thread and people say they got II a few days before one of the interviews so may there is some for 2/10. I just hope to get an II. I havent hear anything about March 10 being changed.

The MSMS alumni have received an email that it will most likely be on the 17th since preview day is the week before.

Did anyone attend preview day? Was it helpful?
I attended Preview Day back in November but I did not attend the session for MSMS. I went to the dental one but met quite a few people that had gone through MSMS to get to their dental school. They spoke highly of the program. If you are close enough I would recommend going. It was nice to meet students and get a feel for the school.

Has anyone heard back this week? Or Any interview invites received this week?

I attended Preview Day back in November but I did not attend the session for MSMS. I went to the dental one but met quite a few people that had gone through MSMS to get to their dental school. They spoke highly of the program. If you are close enough I would recommend going. It was nice to meet students and get a feel for the school.
I attended preview day last year during fall. I think it was very helpful. I would definitely recommend it.
Thanks for the advice! I'm going to register for the March 10th date. :)

Did your app status change when you received an interview invite?

Hello checked the status of my app today and where it used to say that my application was sent to admissions, it is now gone, what does this mean?

Hello checked the status of my app today and where it used to say that my application was sent to admissions, it is now gone, what does this mean?
I had the same thing happen to my app... and today I received an email that my app is now in admissions committee for review.

Good luck to everyone interviewing this Saturday!!! You got this!!!

Wondering if anyone received an interview invite this week for Feb 10th...

Wondering if anyone received an interview invite this week for Feb 10th...
Yeah I just got an invite yesterday morning and the only option was for this Saturday. Didn't think I made it into the first group. Now I'm just nervous lol

Yeah I just got an invite yesterday morning and the only option was for this Saturday. Didn't think I made it into the first group. Now I'm just nervous lol
Congratulations! Don't worry, if you've been called to interview, they love you already. You got this. :)

May I ask when you were complete and when you got the "ready to review" email?

Congratulations! Don't worry, if you've been called to interview, they love you already. You got this. :)

May I ask when you were complete and when you got the "ready to review" email?
Well I hope I don’t mess it up then :( Yeah of course. I got the email from Julie on the 29th of January, so I really didn’t expect anything so soon..

Well I hope I don’t mess it up then :( Yeah of course. I got the email from Julie on the 29th of January, so I really didn’t expect anything so soon..
You will do great!! Just be your awesome self!!!