WESTERNU DENTAL (2012 application cycle)

loveportland

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

i got an interview invitation from Western University.
But...I don't think I can go...

Members don't see this ad :)
All quiet. I don't think I'm going to hear from them :( Took me forever to get the prereq form in

Do you know how long after you submitted your secondary that you got your interview?

I submitted my secondary for Western on 7/28 and got an interview invite on 8/18... I would imagine that they are probably more impacted with applications now, so it may take a little bit longer. Hope this helps! Good luck!

about 6 weeks after.
I submitted all secondarys in late July.

was it 6 weeks after you received the "Good News" email??email that said
Good News! Your application is eligible for review and will be sent to the Admissions Committee.....

I got the "sent to committee" email on 8/26. It's been almost 3 weeks now, and nothing :(

bump, any good news recently? It's been 7 weeks since I got the "applicant complete, going to review" email, getting anxious.

Received an interview call for Nov. interview last Friday.

bump, any good news recently? It's been 7 weeks since I got the "applicant complete, going to review" email, getting anxious.

I got the "good news your application is complete" email on 9/9. Haven't heard back since then. Any suggestion?

I got the "good news your application is complete" email on 9/9. Haven't heard back since then. Any suggestion?

no idea :( I got the same email 2 weeks before you did. hopefully they didn't review my file and just put it aside.

Members don't see this ad :)

I got the same email. I emailed them asking if any additional paperwork is needed, but they have not replied to me.

no idea :( I got the same email 2 weeks before you did. hopefully they didn't review my file and just put it aside.

I got the same email. I emailed them asking if any additional paperwork is needed, but they have not replied to me.

Pretty much the same here; I did e-mail them asking for a status update and got a reply last week stating my application is "pending a final decision". Sounded pretty ominous... :/

I received the application complete email and about exactly a month later received the call for an interview so it could take a little while.

i received the good news letter on sept 26 and received the interview invite on oct 24 :)

i received the good news letter on sept 26 and received the interview invite on oct 24 :)

alright. so I'm guessing they passed on me cuz it's been more than a month since I got the application complete email.

I got an interview with western U too!! my friend told me there is a link of questions students post of questions they had at their interview with western U! does anyone know where that link is!??? please help!!!! :):D

Just a question for people who are already way aheaddd of the process..

1) I really want to know how long after all your required documents are in did you get an "application complete" email and that it is forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review?

I don't mind waiting being in review so much (because I feel once I'm under review, it's out of my control), but I'd like to know when I should be expecting to get my application complete email :(...

I submitted Western's secondary before most of my other schools (that required writing essays), and I've got application complete emails from schools that I've finished even a week after Western. So, I was just wondering of the time period.

2) What does your application status say?

My status just says "Application Materials Received," but it's been a week since everything was in. No "application complete" email yet :(...

Thanks!

AADSAS completed on 9/02/11
DAT scored received on 9/12/11
Secondary completed on 9/15/11
Sent to admissions committee for review 9/26/11
Interview invite 10/24/11

Just a question for people who are already way aheaddd of the process..

1) I really want to know how long after all your required documents are in did you get an "application complete" email and that it is forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review?

I don't mind waiting being in review so much (because I feel once I'm under review, it's out of my control), but I'd like to know when I should be expecting to get my application complete email :(...

I submitted Western's secondary before most of my other schools (that required writing essays), and I've got application complete emails from schools that I've finished even a week after Western. So, I was just wondering of the time period.

2) What does your application status say?

My status just says "Application Materials Received," but it's been a week since everything was in. No "application complete" email yet :(...

Thanks!

i got an interview there nov 19! anybody have an interview that day as well!?