Western COMP-NW Lebanon C/O 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

looktme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted here! I didnt see a thread for the Oregon campus so I thought I would start one. 9 months and change to go!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my call this morning. I'm so excited!

I'm a native Oregonian so if anybody has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

I am excited too, just got accepted this morning. The pre-clinical program will be using a solid foundation and from what I've heard the clinical rotations were highly sought after by previous Western U COMP Pomona students.

Where is everyone from???

I am living in Seattle now and am originally from a very small town near Mount Rainier. My wife and I have our first baby girl due in December.

I'm looking forward to Oregon, and I look forward to meeting and learning more about other soon-to-be medical school classmates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im from Utah. Excited to go to Oregon...Still kinda surreal.

Im waiting for the letter to come in the mail to validate to my mind that this is all real!

I am also from Oregon! I cant wait to get the letter in the mail I am still on cloud nine. I lived in Corvallis for my undergrad so I know the area well, it will be nice to be back there.

What are everyone's stats... just curious because I'll be applying next year, want to see if I have a chance.

What are everyone's stats... just curious because I'll be applying next year, want to see if I have a chance.
Im sure you have a good chance.. my stats aren't high. 3.12gpa and a 31N.

just got my acceptance letter today! i'm so excited!!

did any of you have trouble accessing your email address when you first got your letter?

oh and i'm from medford oregon...currently living in moscow, ID. I have a 4 m/o daughter and my husband and I are so stoked to move back to Oregon!

I had trouble accessing my email account too pipstick..
It still feels surreal, I'm so excited!