Western Colorado private physician-only group hiring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Airlife91

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a partner in a private, independent, physician only group in Western Colorado. We are looking to hire 1-2 partnership track physicians. It is a great group, totally democratic, good hospital, good compensation. We do all specialties except complex peds. Preference given to cardiac fellowship trained (echo boarded). New grads welcome.

Excellent lifestyle, amazing outdoor activities, very good pay. Message me for details. Happy to discuss.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a partner in a private, independent, physician only group in Western Colorado. We are looking to hire 1-2 partnership track physicians. It is a great group, totally democratic, good hospital, good compensation. We do all specialties except complex peds. Preference given to cardiac fellowship trained (echo boarded). New grads welcome.

Excellent lifestyle, amazing outdoor activities, very good pay. Message me for details. Happy to discuss.
I spent a day interviewing with you guys summer of 2021 before heading up to Ouray for my brother's wedding and it seemed like a very fair and equitable group. I speak positively about it to everyone that asks. Great mountain biking nearby didn't hurt either!

But, the we decided to be close to my wife's sister in Indiana, so when I finish my CT fellowship that's where we are going for a great job this summer.... For now.

I'll come knocking again one day in the future. I need those mountains in my life.

Good luck filling the positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I spent a day interviewing with you guys summer of 2022 before heading up to Ouray for my brother's wedding and it seemed like a very fair and equitable group. I speak positively about it to everyone that asks. Great mountain biking nearby didn't hurt either!

But, the wife wanted to be close to her sister in Indiana, so when I finish my CT fellowship that's where we are going for a great job this summer.... For now.

I'll come knocking again one day in the future. I need those mountains in my life.

Good luck filling the positions.
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. I'm glad you had a good impression of the group. I feel lucky to have found it. If you know of anyone that is interested, send them our way!

Which grand junction group? I also interviewed with the big grand junction group and probably would have gone if a job was available. Seems like a sweet gig. I tell all colleagues that talk to me about jobs I interviewed at about GJ and that they should take a look.

Which grand junction group? I also interviewed with the big grand junction group and probably would have gone if a job was available. Seems like a sweet gig. I tell all colleagues that talk to me about jobs I interviewed at about GJ and that they should take a look.
Yes it’s the big group, based at St Mary’s. Thanks for the kind words!