General Admissions & OTCAS Stanbridge MSOT 2022 Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emma.ot

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Los Angeles MSOT 2022! I got accepted and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend this year so we can all be in touch!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on getting into Stanbridge!! I interviewed with them about two weeks ago for the Irvine location, but they still haven’t gotten back to me. Just wondering, how long did it take them to contact you about their decision after the interview?

Congrats on getting into Stanbridge!! I interviewed with them about two weeks ago for the Irvine location, but they still haven’t gotten back to me. Just wondering, how long did it take them to contact you about their decision after the interview?
Hi! I received an email stating that my interview will be some time in January, can you give me advice on what I should expect or prepare for? That would be such a huge help!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I received an email stating that my interview will be some time in January, can you give me advice on what I should expect or prepare for? That would be such a huge help!
Hey! Yeah, np! The format of the interview is a group interview and you’ll be interviewing with 2 other candidates. I was interviewed by two faculty. The faculty that asks the questions will pick someone to answer a question in random order, but each of you will receive a different question. I remember some of my questions were how would you maintain a 3.0 GPA, do you think it’s more important to think independently or follow the crowd. I was actually really surprised with some of their questions. I think only one of my questions had to do with OT. After the questions you’ll be asked to work with the other candidates on two different activities. The activity part was the easiest imo, just make sure you’re engaged and participating and you should be okay. Then in the end you’ll have 45 mins to answer an essay prompt. Good luck! 🙂

just got my acceptance for the 2023 start date! anyone else starting in 2023?

just got my acceptance for the 2023 start date! anyone else starting in 2023?
Just did my interview this morning. It was pretty quick but I felt comfortable with the interview. How long did it take for you to get a response?