Webpath plagiarism?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captain Jigglesworth

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for each block my school posts questions pertaining to the lectures. Lately I've noticed that for some questions they are basically copy and pasting questions from Webpath. It's kind of annoying cause they don't give us many questions as it is and now they're taking from our pool of outside resources.
Anywho, I'm just wondering: Is that illegal/plagiarism? Or are they just being super lazy?

Members don't see this ad.

depends it's possible they have an educational license with them that allows this

given that there are tons of resources to study from, I suggest you focus on those

I certainly wouldn't suggest that you try to get into it with your school over copyright

I remember something similar happening at my school where they had to address copyright and it fell under fair use per the school's attorneys as long as they didn't make the info available online in perpetuity - had to rescind access a certain amount of time after students finished a class

Reactions: 1 user