We need a new moderator!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
deschutes said:
Only after I told you, smartypants.

Goodnight all. deschutes goes to bed with the sun.
C'mon. The one moment I can pretend to be smart...and you have to take that away from me. Wah!

Members don't see this ad.

July 2004? Actually I was here a bit longer than that. I am the one formerly called HotSteamingTurd. With that history, they would never let me be a mod! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
PathOne said:
Hmm. is Deschutes throwing down a veiled mud-wrestling challenge? "Prepare the mud pit"... For the showdown between Stormjen and Deschutes I wonder???
I'm down with this showdown.

*grabs beer*
*sits in chair*

GO! :laugh:

*sits in as interested observer*

GO, GO, GO!

What in Sam Hill are you all blabbering about?

I see no need for a wrestling match at the present.
The duly elected have not protested and I'm comfortable with my current position (or lack thereof!).

As for a gratuitous match-up, Andy's the mudphud. He has a natural talent and will provide fine entertainment.

Hence the Febreze with every game.

It doesn't hurt to (a) air, and (b) launder either!

Sure beats rolling around in slimy goop consisting of the dead parts of plants, animals and what-have-you.

Members don't see this ad :)
# of Yaah posts about poo: Probably 15-20.

# of Andy posts about poo: Probably 1000.

I rest my case.

p.s. I will read this thread later when I get out of the VA, unless my Dad is hogging my computer again!

It's great how yaah stumbles into the thread one day and sixty-some-odd posts after it starts, breath reeking of alcohol and his fly open and is all, "Hey, yer moooderater ish here!! Wash tish all about?"

yaah said:
# of Yaah posts about poo: Probably 15-20.

# of Andy posts about poo: Probably 1000.

I rest my case.
*shakes index finger at yaah*

oh, so you're using the quality vs. quantity clause on me ey?

well, let me tell you something mister...it's all about the poo!

:laugh:

yaah said:
p.s. I will read this thread later when I get out of the VA, unless my Dad is hogging my computer again!
p.s. I will read this thread in about 30 minutes after I set up and load my gel.

Hope you washed AFTER the mud-wrestling and BEFORE setting up the gel. Otherwise, you'd might get some mighty interesting results...

PathOne said:
Hope you washed AFTER the mud-wrestling and BEFORE setting up the gel. Otherwise, you'd might get some mighty interesting results...
I wear gloves. The gloves separate the mud from the gel box, gel, and running buffer. Thank you for the thoughtful suggestion. Now I gotta take off my gloves and wash my hands.

deschutes said:
I don't know about "we". :)

I like mine. It matches my signature.
There was never a movement to change avatars. I just felt like changing mine this morning. I'm not starting any revolutions :laugh:

kinetic said:
It's great how yaah stumbles into the thread one day and sixty-some-odd posts after it starts, breath reeking of alcohol and his fly open and is all, "Hey, yer moooderater ish here!! Wash tish all about?"
kinetic, you should totally be a mod with that post count. :)

My avatar reflects my mental status, which may be influenced by events on this board but is not entirely dependant upon them. Hence the "Murder Me" avatar reflected my exhaustion and frustration from the interview trail; the "vegetables" reflected my desire to promote the ingestion of healthy, nutritious produce; the "red wine" avatar reflected my recent switch from beer to wine as my alcoholic beverage of choice; and finally, the "masterchimp" avatar, influenced heavily by this board, announced my status as an introverted pathologist, a.k.a. an evolutionarily-backwards primate.

As you were.

AndyMilonakis said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry...when does clinical medicine end for you darth?
Fine, laugh at my suffering.
It doesn't end until the first week of March. Blast!

cytoborg said:
Fine, laugh at my suffering.
It doesn't end until the first week of March. Blast!
Shoot...that's not too bad.

Quit your bitchin'. Chop chop! :laugh:

I suggest you start your day each day on the right foot.

Watch the My Yahee video and your day will start off with a sh*tfaced grin on your face.

deschutes said:
He would have to find a forum that would take him.

Sales & Advertisements?

kinetic said:
My parents and the VA are combining highly successfully to cramp my style.

OK, I have reviewed the thread.

1) There will be no mud wrestling (or mud wrasslin' as it should properly be called). Mud wrasslin' is too dirty and leaves too much of a mess. If you want to wrestle in a liquid medium, please pick something more hygenic like oil or jello.

2) Poo.

3) Changing avatars is a healthy habit.

It is a liquid based medium, and when it is sloshed around and compressed it basically returns to somewhat of a liquid form. It serves the same purpose because it has a slippery surface.

It is a gel. Which, while having a high content of liquid, is still commonly known to be semi-solid.

I think of culture agars. You can compress them somewhat, but they're not sloshable. The wrestlers would bounce.

Unless one makes the mistake of adding pineapple or kiwifruit.

Yeah, but if you apply any kind of force to a properly made jello it will not stand up to it and will break apart. So it's a good wrestling medium.

Apparently we are out of touch with the wrestling world.

Wrestling3.jpg

yaah said:
Is that jello? Or some kind of foam substance? I did post the poll though.
That is jello. Of the blue Wildberry flavour, or some such thing. But so much air seems to have been mixed in from the sloshing around that it actually appears opaque.

See? Jello is simply a liquid with much larger individual particles. That is probably what water looks like if we were small enough to see it.