We are less than 5K from the Gen Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
EctopicFetus said:
Uh he will be rich$$

Still have at least two more teams to knock out, and it won't be easy!

Members don't see this ad :)
colforbin I dont think thats true but it sure helps!!:D

Money might not make everyone happy but it sure makes me happy. At least I think it does. I haven't had much in quite a while.

colforbinMD said:
Money might not make everyone happy but it sure makes me happy. At least I think it does. I haven't had much in quite a while.

I think money would make me happy, but only lots and lots and lots of it.

I'm talking Thurston Howell the 3rd rich. Everyone knows he could have had Ginger any day, Mary ann wouldn't have bit on the money.

Dude you want money.. Win the Mega Millions or the Powerball next drawing.. You will be P-A-I-D!

If you guys didnt know "fixing" up your house and painting it SUCKS!! I hope it pay$ of in the end... if you get my drift$$$$

Would you let someone cut your small toe off for 1 million dollars?

I would

waterski232002 said:

I would

As long is it was tax free!

waterski232002 said:

I would
Shoot you could have it for 10,000!

waterski232002 said:

I would

Assuming I got pain meds/ was done properly I would do it for 5k.. I have no use for it and it is one less nail to clip!

BUMP... for those who care... Most of the house is complete.. all the woodworking we did is 95% done.. 25% more painting to do..

Man laying baseboard SUCKS.. If you can afford it.. pay someone.

Me and my wife decided never again.

Thats +pad+ing :)

EctopicFetus said:
Me and my wife decided never again.

Thats +pad+ing :)

thats just cause you just finished. wait a month and you'll be pumped to do it again.

Actually we arent quite done yet. Gotta cut, lay, and paint the bullnose still.. YUCK..Honestly we will not be pumped.. Painting I dont mind at all. I love how quickly and relatively inexpensively you can change the look of your home.