We are less than 5K from the Gen Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was going to get a 'bump'er sticker on my SUV that says "I put the stud in medical student".

Members don't see this ad.

A Quick update on our "status"

Them - 42,088
Us - 38,517

Long way to go people! Long Way!

Members don't see this ad :)
EctopicFetus said:

Them - 42,088
Us - 38,517

Long way to go people! Long Way!

testing it out
+pad+

deuist.. you do your thing my man do your thing. I imagine match day we will have some exciting EtOH influenced posts..Should get us up there. also keep in mind the day after since most people wont be able to leave their homes.. should be a lot of booze there..

EctopicFetus said:
deuist.. you do your thing my man do your thing. I imagine match day we will have some exciting EtOH influenced posts..Should get us up there. also keep in mind the day after since most people wont be able to leave their homes.. should be a lot of booze there..
I imagine your right!

The class just announced our match day party!! Should be a blast!!

Did a little celebrating.. There will be nothing little about the jam on Thursday though!!

Them - 42,374
Us - 38,945

Nice work this day! Caught up by about 150.. Slowly but surely my friends!

saw close to worst-movie-ever.... "night watch".... felt robbed of two hours of picking the lint out of my belly button

HMMM belly button lint.. always nice to find a "prize" in there! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
A little run on here by us!!

Them - 42,628
Us - 39,387

Nice work! Caught up by about 200 over the last 2 days.. Slowly but surely my friends! I thought we would fare better with all the posting but I guess not...

irrka said:
saw close to worst-movie-ever.... "night watch".... felt robbed of two hours of picking the lint out of my belly button
I'm flipping between two of the best..... The Princess Bride and Goonies. The truffle shuffle is on as I type. Now THERE is a belly button trick

Guess they think if they buy us booze we will use them for a home loan...

PostPad... minutes go by ever so slowly right now...

no one sponsors our party but we will bring our own etoh! Party on!!

colforbinMD said:
I'm flipping between two of the best..... The Princess Bride and Goonies. The truffle shuffle is on as I type. Now THERE is a belly button trick

hmm never seen goonies. and what the hell is a truffle shuffle?
princess bride was solid. so was holy grail. ah, memories of HS....

irrka said:
hmm never seen goonies. and what the hell is a truffle shuffle?
princess bride was solid. so was holy grail. ah, memories of HS....
Sacrilege. Now your really against me :smuggrin:

Dude Goonies... Are you kidding.. get up from your keyboard and RUN out to blockbuster or whoever and rent it now. Do not go to sleep until you see it and write a 30 post thread about the movie..:) Thats multitasking

do you have any idea what kind of a boonie place i live in? we dont have no stinkin' blockbuster or any video place open past 11 (at least we didnt last time i checked.... have been netflixing it for a while since i'm the worst video late fee-accumulator ever)
ok, so how'd i miss goonies. did it come out before i was born or something?

no idea how that one escaped. it has a sloth in it????

Sweet movie man! Whats great is seeing those actors now and remembering how silly they looked as kids!

EctopicFetus said:
Sweet movie man! Whats great is seeing those actors now and remembering how silly they looked as kids!
Wanna see something funny. Go to that imdb link you posted and look at Rosalita (the spanish maid's) career. She has acted more in more successful projects then everyone else in it except maybe Sean (Rudy Samwise) Astin.

And Joe Pantolioni gets extra points for the Sopranos in my book

3104 to general forum. going strong, though it'll probably die down a bit after match

irrka said:
3104 to general forum. going strong, though it'll probably die down a bit after match
I'm entering a 12 step +pad+ ing program as soon as I know what town to do so in! Whatever town I match too EF is gonna be my telephone +pad+ ing sponsor!

speaking of EF, where did that post-padding monkey match?

irrka said:
speaking of EF, where did that post-padding monkey match?
He said he might not be able to post till Friday. He had a doogooder type honor luncheon after his match ceremony then he was heading to get drunk. I imagine if he is within 20 feet of the web all night he will let us know where though.

hurtful words.. irrka and colforbin.. but all is forgiven the monkey aka tubal aka post pad addict aka doogooder aka drunk matched at Arizona which is aka #1 on my list!! :D

btw.. as Ice cube said..

"today was a good day"...

FYI we are less than 3k now from the G res forum!! congrats!!!!!!!

A slightly more formal non EtOH induced update!!

Them - 42,786
Us - 39,813

Difference - 2,973

We are close to hitting 40K posts!!

EctopicFetus said:
A slightly more formal non EtOH induced update!!

Them - 42,786
Us - 39,813

Difference - 2,973

We are close to hitting 40K posts!!

woot woot broke the 3k mark !

EctopicFetus said:
hurtful words.. irrka and colforbin.. but all is forgiven the monkey aka tubal aka post pad addict aka doogooder aka drunk matched at Arizona which is aka #1 on my list!! :D
You know I got nutin but luv for ya teach!!!!!!! Congrats on U of Az.

deuist said:
Congrats, EF, on getting your top pick. How did the rest of SDN's med students do?
This is a joke right?

yep hit up the sticky.. thanks for the well wishes. honestly i have nothing but love for all the EM people! Great profession and on the trail nothing but nice honest good people.

feeeel the looooooove!!!!!!

EctopicFetus said:
yep hit up the sticky.. thanks for the well wishes. honestly i have nothing but love for all the EM people! Great profession and on the trail nothing but nice honest good people.

don't forget gooood looking.

EctopicFetus said:
goooood looking is a relative term :)

why, EF, didnt your mom ever tell you how very puuuurty you were? :p

Sadly (or I guess luckily) her and my wife were the only two who really had eyes for me..Well not really true but the wife would like to believe it that way.. didnt you see the post about the award I just won!? That def made the wife jealous!

EctopicFetus said:
Sadly (or I guess luckily) her and my wife were the only two who really had eyes for me..Well not really true but the wife would like to believe it that way.. didnt you see the post about the award I just won!? That def made the wife jealous!

Yeah, most folks that take my picture tell me to stand on one of the ends, so that they can easily cut me out if need be!

haha.