Wayne State Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cause2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just called WSU today and found out I was placed on the wait list. Does anyone know the odds of getting off the list? Do they actually reject anyone who has been interviewed? I guess there?s nothing I can do but wait.

Later,
Cause

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my Wayne secondary aand I am an instate candidate!!!!!

I actually just turned it in...........would you mind pming me your stats...I am just curious as to the people who got interviews???

Thanks!!

I've heard they use most people off the wait list and I know they reject (1/2 to 2/3) people after the interview.

Good luck with that! I'm waiting to hear back from them!!!

My stats aren't too exciting. I have written the MCAT a few times and the highest I received on the VR is an 8. The sciences have been 10-11?fs and WS an R. Also my GPA is 3.6. I am an out of state applicant.

Good luck with the wait list. I?fm glad, for my sake at least, that they reject people after the interview. I remember seeing the stats posted on this forum that 69% of those interviewed get an acceptance eventually. So if they?fve rejected some interviewees we stand a really good shot.

Later,
Cause