WAMC too top-heavy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jinkrat

Reaction score
Edited for privacy.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
School List:
UTenn
ETSU
Vanderbilt
Harvard
Stanford
NYU
Mayo Clinic
WVU
UPenn
UMichigan
UUtah
UArizona-Phoenix
Columbia
UMiami
USF
Duke
UNC
Uchicago
Baylor
UT-SW
UT-Long
TexTech-Lubbock
UVermont
Wake Forest
Johns Hopkins
URochester
Yale
TUFTs
Emory
WashU St Louis
Cornell
Case Western (and CLeveland Clinic)
Penn State
Ohio State
Yeah, it is a bit top heavy.

Delete the following as they're likely resource protect you.
U WV
Penn State
Tx Tech
UTx Long
U NC
UUtah
UArizona-Phoenix.

ADD:
Hofstra
BU
U Cincy
Pitt
Einstein
Sinai
UCSF
SLU
Western MI
U IA
USF/Morsani

Also suggest that you get in some solid service to others less fortunate than yourself.

Yeah, it is a bit top heavy.

Delete the following as they're likely resource protect you.
U WV
Penn State
Tx Tech
UTx Long
U NC
UUtah
UArizona-Phoenix.

ADD:
Hofstra
BU
U Cincy
Pitt
Einstein
Sinai
UCSF
SLU
Western MI
U IA
USF/Morsani

Also suggest that you get in some solid service to others less fortunate than yourself.
Thanks for the advice, I didn’t think of some of those schools so I really appreciate the recommendations. As far as needing more service, is 350 hrs going to be a problem? The time in Eastern Europe was for those less fortunate than me; it wasn’t a very developed country and I was involved with building a house, agricultural work, and financial counseling. I guess I’m just curious if it’s a problem I didn’t label it as service but instead as leadership. Do the categories really matter for the review of my app?

Thanks for the advice, I didn’t think of some of those schools so I really appreciate the recommendations. As far as needing more service, is 350 hrs going to be a problem? The time in Eastern Europe was for those less fortunate than me; it wasn’t a very developed country and I was involved with building a house, agricultural work, and financial counseling. I guess I’m just curious if it’s a problem I didn’t label it as service but instead as leadership. Do the categories really matter for the review of my app?
Be sure that readers will know what you actually did.

I find that SDNERS do shoot themselves in the foot by omitting important details

Reactions: 1 users