WAMC? 3.87cGPA 3.7sGPA 519 MCAT URM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1017183

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
New Mexico
Colorado
Baylor
UCSF
UCLA
UCSD
Stanford
Mayo (Arizona)
Miami
Vanderbilt
Georgetown
U Penn
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Cornell
Columbia
Yale
Harvard
Boston University
Dartmouth
Brown
Northwestern
U Chicago
Washington University

I suggest these schools with your stats:
New Mexico
Colorado
Baylor
UCSF
UCLA
UCSD
Stanford
Mayo (Arizona)
Miami
Vanderbilt
Georgetown
U Penn
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Cornell
Columbia
Yale
Harvard
Boston University
Dartmouth
Brown
Northwestern
U Chicago
Washington University
Thank you Faha

Members don't see this ad :)
Your profile will definitely grab some attention, but I would urge you to make sure you connect with the schools near the top of your list regarding resources that will help you and your family. You should also seek some advice regarding financial aid and possible options for scholarships or loan repayments.

Your profile will definitely grab some attention, but I would urge you to make sure you connect with the schools near the top of your list regarding resources that will help you and your family. You should also seek some advice regarding financial aid and possible options for scholarships or loan repayments.
Hello, do you mind expanding on this? I am the first of my family to navigate the academic landscape so I might not be too familiar with the unforeseen expenses that may come my way. I figured applying for FAFSA and living off of my loans would be the approach to take. Thank you in advance!