General Admissions & OTCAS Waitlisted for Columbia OT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gyllatopa

Reaction score
I got the decision letter that I was waitlisted for Columbia University. I'm pretty bummed out considering it was my top choice. Just wondering if anyone has gotten waitlisted from Columbia before and ended up getting accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just wanted to offer you some hope! I was accepted to Columbia but have already chosen another program so someone else will be offered my spot. From my research, quite a few people attend programs where they were once wait-listed! My fingers are crossed for you

I was waitlisted a little over 3 weeks ago and just got off the waitlist yesterday!! there is hope!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there are any GroupMes for people accepted?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I was waitlisted for the program around February 12th and then was accepted last Friday (March 5th). Crossing my fingers for you!!:)

How were you notified about your acceptance? Congrats!
When I was accepted last Friday the admissions dept. sent me an email saying that a spot had opened and to check the portal. I believe they'll notify you if anything changes (I'm a chronic site-checker for updates, so realizing this helped ease my mind a little...lol). Good luck!