This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilyannehope

Reaction score
Hello!

I have accepted a spot at a dpt program, but just found out that I am on the waitlist at my top choice. I called and they told me I am between 4-8 on the waitlist and the deadline for accepted students is March 29th. Has anyone had any experience with this? Wondering what my odds are on this.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I bet there will still be plenty of shuffling around as people with multiple offers settle down. I know some programs are still making wait list offers into the early summer.
But you have a spot, so try not to obsess over it. If you do get an offer, it will be a nice surprise and you won't have to make a decision until that happens.
Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I bet there will still be plenty of shuffling around as people with multiple offers settle down. I know some programs are still making wait list offers into the early summer.
But you have a spot, so try not to obsess over it. If you do get an offer, it will be a nice surprise and you won't have to make a decision until that happens.
Good luck!
Good points, thank you!! :)