Visiting my top choice residency tomorrow, how long should I stay? ++++

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishey5884

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already visited twice 2 weeks ago and spent around 2 hrs each visit. My friend is telling me if I stay more than 1 hr I will looks stalker-ish. What do you guys think?

I want to speak with the director and tell him that if I were given a contract I would sign it immediately. That's how sure I am about this place. Would that be too bold? One of my faculty told me to say that. My interview is in early Dec.

Members don't see this ad.

Less is more (don't go), save your bold comment if you still want to say it and your appearance (third), for the interview, they probably know you by now and another visit right before the interviews can only hurt you, attending, faculty, teacher and or residents, do get annoyed by too much in your face sort of exposure. They know who wants badly the position and who has what it takes, visiting several times is not the best idea IMHO

While "stalker" is an interesting thought, it strikes me as more "desperate". Don't make them think you are crazy.