very important..PLEASE reply if you have any sort of answer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyecare510

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...soo were in the second week into APril already...i havnt heard ANYTHING from PCO or NECO...

so my question iiisss...is it possible to NEVER hear nething AT ALL?? (kinda like a "silent rejection" i guess..)

ive been trying not to give up hope just cuz i didnt get a rejection from either schools...BUUTT IF not hearing anything is a rejection in itself i need to know

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Call the schools to find out your status.

I haven't herd anything from PCO either I'm nervous since it's the only school I have left. I herd they still have around 30 seats left though.

Members don't see this ad :)
what were your stats like?? maybe they are still questioning your applications :S Im pretty sure they would send a rejection letter at least if they werent still considering?

hey guys...soo were in the second week into APril already...i havnt heard ANYTHING from PCO or NECO...

so my question iiisss...is it possible to NEVER hear nething AT ALL?? (kinda like a "silent rejection" i guess..)

ive been trying not to give up hope just cuz i didnt get a rejection from either schools...BUUTT IF not hearing anything is a rejection in itself i need to know

thanks

Were you using a standard computer keyboard while typing ?

hahha i think it was meant to emphasize her "freaking out" state lol

most schools send out rejection letters at the end of their admissions cycle. many people don't hear anything from schools because they're in the "to be considered but not priority" stack, and most of those applicants would get a rejection letter once the class is filled up. but call to check on your status, it could make a huge difference.