very frustrated, help me plzzz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molars

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got the result today, didnt score well, really anyone who got the good score, could u plz guide me as to waht subject to start with,i just have kaplan review, decks, qs and first aid. i have usmle notes as well, do u think it's better for me to go through USMle, really got to score well next time.well i m too depessed.

Members don't see this ad.

i got the result today, didnt score well, really anyone who got the good score, could u plz guide me as to waht subject to start with,i just have kaplan review, decks, qs and first aid. i have usmle notes as well, do u think it's better for me to go through USMle, really got to score well next time.well i m too depessed.
i am also confused,i have heard people saying that USMLE books are good ,i have them and i am also listening to the USMLE DVDs they are very organized and clinicaly oriented,i have not taken the exam yet so i dont know if its more of clinical or if it is just stressing on basics...USMLE books clear consepts and are really good for clinical questions but for basics i need extra books with it.when i look at dental decks they are all about basics,i have 2004 decks,they are on a totally different pattern,they just ask basic nerves,muscles,...etc. i find such basic facts an fig questions tough...they are just about digesting the material and not using brain,i am really confused wat to do..some one plz help me out...

i am also confused,i have heard people saying that USMLE books are good ,i have them and i am also listening to the USMLE DVDs they are very organized and clinicaly oriented,i have not taken the exam yet so i dont know if its more of clinical or if it is just stressing on basics...USMLE books clear consepts and are really good for clinical questions but for basics i need extra books with it.when i look at dental decks they are all about basics,i have 2004 decks,they are on a totally different pattern,they just ask basic nerves,muscles,...etc. i find such basic facts an fig questions tough...they are just about digesting the material and not using brain,i am really confused wat to do..some one plz help me out...

I have no idea why some people think that decks are composed of one side. They have 2 sides buddy! least important side with a question and the back with explanations which is the real study material and it's compiled information of the subject with some stressing on what was asked in previous exams. if you expect that you'd get same questions like they are worded in decks, then you're very mistaken.