General Admissions & OTCAS Verification Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lillyOT27

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
For those of you who have already gotten your OTCAS application verified, how long did that process take? I submitted my apps a few days ago and know its going to be a bit, but just didn't know what everyone else timelines looked like. TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly mine did not take long at all. I think it depends on if you have lots of transcripts etc. Mine took one day to verify after I submitted it.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Mine took about a week. But I had transcripts from 6 different schools so I think that's why. I would just call them if its over 5 days and ask for an update.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had transcripts from 3 different schools. I submitted my application in the evening and by the next morning my application had been verified.

I had transcripts from 4 different schools, and it also only took one night. I submitted OTCAS late at night, and by 8am the next morning it was verified!

Hello! Mine also was very fast to verify! I submitted an application at around 2 AM and it was verified by 6AM! I had 5 transcripts also!

Reactions: 1 user