VCU School of Pharmacy class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hazalkayya

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I see that no one has started a new threat for VCU School of Pharmacy for the class of 2022. here we are with a new post.
Has anyone already been interviewed yet? accepted?
I just had my interview with VCU this Saturday.
those you who had an interview with them have heard back anything from them??

Members don't see this ad.

I have my interview tomorrow 10/14 and I'm so excited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Had mine on oct 7th? I think, got accepted last week ^.^

Had mine on oct 7th? I think, got accepted last week ^.^
I’m just waiting on hearing back and the suspense is killing me. I feel like the interview went really well, especially the faculty and student interview. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I have a 3.1 GPA and 78% PCAT

Hi everyone, I applied to VCU pharmacy and have an interview on 1/20. I have been practicing a little and looking through questions they may ask me, but I am a little nervous. Would any of you mind sharing your experiences or have suggestions? It will help me immensely to have a better understanding of the interview. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I applied to VCU pharmacy and have an interview on 1/20. I have been practicing a little and looking through questions they may ask me, but I am a little nervous. Would any of you mind sharing your experiences or have suggestions? It will help me immensely to have a better understanding of the interview. Thank you!
personally I don't think it was hard, although i was a little nervous. VCU was the first pharmacy school i applied to, didn't do much mock interviews, but the official interview went well. Most questions were behavior questions.( you know, questions like why pharmacy school, back up plans ... ) There was an essay section, but not hard although english is not my native language. People were nice. I enjoyed the day.

personally I don't think it was hard, although i was a little nervous. VCU was the first pharmacy school i applied to, didn't do much mock interviews, but the official interview went well. Most questions were behavior questions.( you know, questions like why pharmacy school, back up plans ... ) There was an essay section, but not hard although english is not my native language. People were nice. I enjoyed the day.
Thank you so much for answering back! I feel better after you responded to my question and hopefully everything goes well with my interview. Congrats on your acceptance!

Reactions: 1 user