VCOM's students are strongly needed to reply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJCU05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I am trying to have some perception of how VCOM's clinical clerkships seem like. I need somebody to contribute his or her personal experiences on the significance of VCOM's clerkships.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, just ask around, it would take forever to type out all that is going on in rotations...
I can say a few quick words of advice:
One unless, you have a family and moving will be difficult, try to get away from VCOM. They have a tendency to tack on more busy work for the people who stay in Blacksburg. I am in Roanoke and even that distance has made me exempt from their weekely early morning meeting and "clinical presentations". Ask others about moving around- it seems to be difficult for anyone to stay in one place month after month (some considerable travel seems inevitable at every site).

otherwise, the Corilion and Salem VA rotations have been/are great. Challenging, but great. I have heard very good feedback from people in Allegehny (excuse spelling) as well.