***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amygdalarian

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone - doesn't look like anyone has made one of these posts for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one where we could put down our thoughts, questions, interview impressions, etc. Looks like interviews will be all virtual this year so I guess we won't get to meet in person, but I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here! And if anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

Edit 1: some other fellowship groups have also started google sheets for interview info. I recall that being helpful for residency applications, if anyone is interested we can work on that too.

Edit 2: Link to 2022-2023 Google spreadsheet: ***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023 spreadsheet***

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
applying this cycle as well!
I'm in for the Whatsapp chat once we have a few more engaged.
Curious how many programs the average applicant is applying to now that we have virtual interviews..?

Reactions: 1 users
anyone have the link to the spreadsheet if it's been made?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited:
Hey guys. Another vascular applicant. Anyone have a list of IMG-friendly vascular fellowships that sponsor J1 Visas?

Last edited:
Has anyone started the What's App group yet? I'd like to join. If not, I'll make it.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m not aware of any WhatsApp groups yet, is there one made?
first day programs can view applications! Good luck everyone

I've made a What's App group. Please PM me if you would like to join. Good luck to you all.

I've made a What's App group. Please PM me if you would like to join. Good luck to you all.
Not sure how to PM? Keeps telling me I cannot start a conversation with you...Would like to join WhatApp group
Let me know if there is a way to send # ...

I changed my privacy settings. You should be able to PM me now.

I answered all the ad requests so far for the what's app group.

U of South Carolina (Prisma) sent out invites today.

Here are the dates: Jan 27th, Feb 20, Mar 8th, Mar 31st.

Hi everyone - doesn't look like anyone has made one of these posts for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one where we could put down our thoughts, questions, interview impressions, etc. Looks like interviews will be all virtual this year so I guess we won't get to meet in person, but I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here! And if anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

Edit 1: some other fellowship groups have also started google sheets for interview info. I recall that being helpful for residency applications, if anyone is interested we can work on that too.

Edit 2: Link to 2022-2023 Google spreadsheet: ***Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2022-2023 spreadsheet***
Who screwed up the attachment Date Invite Received column? Thanks for fixing it.

Last edited: