Vandy Away

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

McAllenHopeful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm doing an away at Vandy and I was wondering if any of you had any advice on where to live. They gave me a flyer of Extended Stay Suites, but I was wondering if there were any cheaper options. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

There is a website that lists housing I forget the address but search the vandy grad student site. Also, if you call the med school office they often have lists of students subletting if you are gonna be there over the summer. PM me, I'll try and get you the address for the web housing site thingy.

McAllenHopeful said:
Hey guys, I'm doing an away at Vandy and I was wondering if any of you had any advice on where to live. They gave me a flyer of Extended Stay Suites, but I was wondering if there were any cheaper options. Thanks in advance!

When is your away? I live across the street from VUMC and I have a spare bedroom that is not being used for a little while this summer, if thats not too soon. PM me.