Where should i do my ortho away rotation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BonezBonezBonez

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
3rd year doing some neurotic away rotation planning and i'm really struggling with figuring out how to not do aways at TOO competitive places, and applying to programs in my competitive range.

For context these are my stats: excellent leadership and volunteering experience, 33 pubs (11 pubmed indexed pubs), GHHS, honored 4/6 rotations so far, but third quartile at a low-ranked school (poor M1/2 performance (no failures/repeats)). and Step 1 PF but no Step 2 till may,

I just need a list of programs to consider but i don't even know where to start since program-specific stats are so hard to find, please help

Members don't see this ad.

3rd year doing some neurotic away rotation planning and i'm really struggling with figuring out how to not do aways at TOO competitive places, and applying to programs in my competitive range.

For context these are my stats: excellent leadership and volunteering experience, 33 pubs (11 pubmed indexed pubs), GHHS, honored 4/6 rotations so far, but third quartile at a low-ranked school (poor M1/2 performance (no failures/repeats)). and Step 1 PF but no Step 2 till may,

I just need a list of programs to consider but i don't even know where to start since program-specific stats are so hard to find, please help
This site may help with stats for each program. It's the Orthopaedic Residency Information Network. Gets updated pretty regularly, although it is program dependent. ORIN™