UTHSC MS in Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dlofton

Reaction score
Hey hey!

Has anyone applied to/ completed the MS in pharmacology at UTHSC Memphis?

Members don't see this ad.

hi!
I applied in January but I haven’t heard anything back. Do you know the turn around time for decisions??

hi!
I applied in January but I haven’t heard anything back. Do you know the turn around time for decisions??
I applied in January, too. I'm unsure about when we'll hear anything back though.

How did you send in your 3rd LOR? On the application website, it only allowed 2 LORs, so I was kind of lost on how to get the 3rd one in. I've tried calling but haven't heard back.

I applied in January, too. I'm unsure about when we'll hear anything back though.

How did you send in your 3rd LOR? On the application website, it only allowed 2 LORs, so I was kind of lost on how to get the 3rd one in. I've tried calling but haven't heard back.
I’m in the same boat! I’ve only submitted two. Maybe try reaching out to the director? [email protected] he was able to answer a question for me while I was finishing my app.

Reactions: 1 user