ut-tyler-ben-and-maytee-fisch-college-of-pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amakk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the forum and had a few questions about this pharmacy school that recently opened up. If there are any individuals on this forum who have any experience with the program, I would really appreciate any feedback. Firstly, how is the difficulty level compared to other pharmacy schools in Texas? Second, if accepted to this university, what were your scores (PCAT and Gpa) when you applied. Lastly, how is the life out in Tyler and do you enjoy the experience? Any input whatsoever would much appreciated, thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

IT's really not bad at all getting in. But from what ive seen and heard, they take into account everything. Have you applied already?

I actually had the same question as the one asked earlier. I know they don't have minimum pcat score requirement but what's the acceptance rate? Any information about the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
my friend got accepted last year
his stats were:
overall GPA 3.47
PCAT: 86
CVS pharmacy tech
EC: not sure

I have similar gpa (3.5) but my pcat scores are really low. Wondering if they can accept me.

Reactions: 1 user