UT Memphis, interviewed at Knoxville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

llbsbll

passion
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to UT Memphis college of Pharmacy and interviewed at Knoxville? If anyone got accepted, when did you get your acceptance call? :scared:
BTW this is my sis's id..

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone apply to UT Memphis college of Pharmacy and interviewed at Knoxville? If anyone got accepted, when did you get your acceptance call? :scared:
BTW this is my sis's id..

Welcome. I interviewed at Memphis, but I know of one person who interviewed in Knoxville. I received my call day the same day as the interview, but I also was in the first group to be interviewed. Here at MTSU, I know of people that were interviewed and they received a call saying they were wait listed. Either way, I would imagine it would be the same day or the next day before you know something. The committee meets the same day after all the interview and your interviewer presents your file and explains how you did in the interview and then everyone votes. Good luck. You may be my futre classmate! :D PM me if you want anymore info!

I interviewed at Knoxville this past Friday (19th) and received a call that afternoon saying I was accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in knoxville and they called to let me know I was accepted within 2 hours. Very organized!

Congratulations to those who got accepted at UTHSC.
If you dont mind, can you please share your stats here?
Thanks.

Any thoughts on the Knoxville campus? I have an interview next week (this will be my very first interview). SO NERVOUS. As of now, I think UTHSC is my number one.

I interviewed back in November (1st round of Interviews) at the Knoxville campus and received a call an hour after my interview on my drive home saying I was accepted! I marked down that I wanted to go to the Knoxville campus (closer to my home in KY).