UT Austin C/O 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thomas_Underhill

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start this thread for all applicants and attendees for UT,

have any of you heard back after your interview ?

Members don't see this ad.

Same, have not heard back from them. pretty sure i bombed the interview so I probably wont hear back from them

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the 25th, and the director of admissions actually got back to me on the 7th to inform me of their decision and explained that he was able to gather the committee members and discuss some of the applications. Considering that he called me so early instead of waiting, it appears that they're notifying interviewees on a rolling basis.

I interviewed on the 25th, and the director of admissions actually got back to me on the 7th to inform me of their decision and explained that he was able to gather the committee members and discuss some of the applications. Considering that he called me so early instead of waiting, it appears that they're notifying interviewees on a rolling basis.
Oh ok! Did you get accepted if I may ask?

Hi guys! So I received my call of an admission offer yesterday! :) Hang in there!

Hey yall! Does anyone recall the date UT said they would inform Feb 1st applicants of their admission status?

People have been getting calls already and I remember at my interview they said the 24th would be the last day. I haven’t heard back yet and I’m getting discouraged.

Reactions: 1 user
For those that are still waiting to hear back from UT. Don’t get discouraged! Just continue to claim it and hold on to faith. I’m still waiting on my call as well