UT Austin Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have you received an email from the student who is supposed to contact you? I still haven't yet. I'm so impatient!

C'mon lets execute some patience here lol

Members don't see this ad.

Does the tuition include fees?
Oh, that is something I'm not sure about. I will ask my UTCOP current student contact and get back to you.

However, I did look to see how much the iClicker costs. There are a couple of different ones & I'm not sure which version we'll need. It ranges from $41 - $56 for 1 iClicker. You can purchase at UT Co-op.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the useful information.
But I have to ask, why get a gym membership? Doesn't the student tuition cover the facilities on campus?

Ah, yes. When I posted that, I did not remember that there would be a gym on campus that you could use. The campus gym won't be convenient for me, but hopefully it will be for you! It should be free or near free to use campus gym. I think they charge a fee for group fitness classes at the campus gym, but work out floor should be free for students.

Oh, that is something I'm not sure about. I will ask my UTCOP current student contact and get back to you.

However, I did look to see how much the iClicker costs. There are a couple of different ones & I'm not sure which version we'll need. It ranges from $41 - $56 for 1 iClicker. You can purchase at UT Co-op.

Also, lots of students will sell their iclickers for relatively cheap on a Facebook page called UT Buy, Sell, Trade, Free. So, hopefully you can find one cheaper. If needed.

Ah, yes. When I posted that, I did not remember that there would be a gym on campus that you could use. The campus gym won't be convenient for me, but hopefully it will be for you! It should be free or near free to use campus gym. I think they charge a fee for group fitness classes at the campus gym, but work out floor should be free for students.

And the gym is free for students to use during semesters enrolled... If you take the summer off they won't allow you to use it. (&they do offer a lot of texercise, yoga, among other classes, but as previously stated most of these cost a small fee.)

Has anyone received an official acceptance letter yet?

Just declined my offer! Good luck to anyone waiting!

Has everyone who's been accepted and has accepted been contacted by a student yet? I'm a little worried because it's been awhile and still nothing :/

Reactions: 1 users
It's okay! I haven't gotten anything either.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone on a waitlist heard back following the e-mail notifying us of our spot on the list?

^ They should have gotten back to you already with your number. I didn't get any e-mails after hearing about my spot. I'm currently #9 on the waitlist. Do y'all think I'll have a chance of getting into UT CoP? Is it worth it to wait a whole summer for the list to possibly move up?

^ They should have gotten back to you already with your number. I didn't get any e-mails after hearing about my spot. I'm currently #9 on the waitlist. Do y'all think I'll have a chance of getting into UT CoP? Is it worth it to wait a whole summer for the list to possibly move up?
I got an email on March 25th and all that it said was that my status didn't change...

I'm #2 on the waitlist and I heard from some students and checked some older threads, and it looked like some people have historically heard back as early as mid-March. Since it's already April, starting to lose a bit of hope here. :(

I got an email on March 25th and all that it said was that my status didn't change...

I'm #2 on the waitlist and I heard from some students and checked some older threads, and it looked like some people have historically heard back as early as mid-March. Since it's already April, starting to lose a bit of hope here. :(
Someone just backed out so maybe there's still hope for you!

I was #1 on the waitlist and I was offered a spot on Thursday so you should be hearing soon!!

I was asked to join by one of the current UT students. Waiting to be accepted into the group since its a secret group.
I was asked to join by one of the current UT students. Waiting to be accepted into the group since its a secret group.
Okay great! I was going to invite you if they hadn't already

Just wanted to post that I finally got into UT CoP, being number 9 on the waitlist!!!! To those who are applying next year, hopefully you'll see this and won't be discouraged if you're on the waitlist. I waited until June until I got accepted. Don't lose hope!

Reactions: 1 user