USUHS Physical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D. Helix

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If your physical status with DODMERB states "closed" which is new. Was previously pending. Does that mean you pass the physical portion? Also does USUHS wait to send acceptance rejection based on this? I interviewed in November and have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

D. Helix said:
If your physical status with DODMERB states "closed" which is new. Was previously pending. Does that mean you pass the physical portion? Also does USUHS wait to send acceptance rejection based on this? I interviewed in November and have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

I don't think closed means you've passed. I think it will say qualified or something similar.

The initial acceptance is completely separate from the physical. You can get a conditional acceptance prior to passing your physical. You won't get your unconditional until after the physical and the security clearance are both passed.

Sounds like you are early in the process of enslavement. Reading this forum should make you take a step back and think it through.

Let me know if I can give you any advice.

Galo