UST 2009-2010 Freshman Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawkeye22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
List of accepted students have been released yesterday! I just wanted to see a show of hands how many people got in/considering going to UST this year. Who's going?

Members don't see this ad.

List of accepted students have been released yesterday! I just wanted to see a show of hands how many people got in/considering going to UST this year. Who's going?
i'm considering going to UST though i wasn't accepted. i really wanna know how the recommendation letter should be done.

are you going to UST?

hawkeye!:cool:

How are you doing! I got in at UST as well number 449. Did u get it? You probably did as well.

now my problem is I dont know which school to attend!:confused:

have a great weekend!

Members don't see this ad :)
@ UWgrad2007 - Yes, I got in. I'm choosing UST over UERM; I contemplated between the two schools for a long time, PM me if you want to hear my reasoning.

@ bodjiekinin - I think that you should try to write a letter of appeal explaining why you deserve to have a spot at UST. Emphasize your strength, attributes etc that you think would make you a good doctor. And of course explain to them why you want to attend the university.

i'm considering going to UST though i wasn't accepted. i really wanna know how the recommendation letter should be done.

are you going to UST?

Hey Bodjie,

You can have my spot, Im going to UERM :)

I hope they will give you another chance. goodluck buddy!

Hey Bodjie,

thanks! but for sure the admissions committee and the dean will have the final say if ever they will reconsider my application there.

i just passed 2 letters of reconsideration addressed to the admissions chairman and the dean. i'll know by after holy week the response of the dean regarding the reconsideration.

if all else fails, then i'll be seeing you in UERM this coming june!

@ UWgrad2007 - Yes, I got in. I'm choosing UST over UERM; I contemplated between the two schools for a long time, PM me if you want to hear my reasoning.

@ bodjiekinin - I think that you should try to write a letter of appeal explaining why you deserve to have a spot at UST. Emphasize your strength, attributes etc that you think would make you a good doctor. And of course explain to them why you want to attend the university.

thanks for the tip regarding the reconsideration appeal.

i just submitted 2 letters a while ago. i hope they'll reconsider me there.

I got into UST for 2009-2010. I'm from Michigan and was wondering if anyone else from the states is planning on attending UST also.

I am considering applying to UST. Can anyone tell me if there are specific curriculum requirements, or do you just need a bachelor's degree? Also, what is this recommendation letter requirement I am reading? How many are needed? Finally, what is the tuition cost? I am aware that there is a 10k foreign fee (i am fil-am). Thank you?

Friends, i need i lil help, the link to the list of successful applicants to med cannot be opened ( from UST website) meron ba dyan may complete list.. im so anxious na.. Thanks!

Kung sino man meron pa send naman po sa email ko [email protected]
Thanks so much!

Friends, i need i lil help, the link to the list of successful applicants to med cannot be opened ( from UST website) meron ba dyan may complete list.. im so anxious na.. Thanks!

Kung sino man meron pa send naman po sa email ko [email protected]
Thanks so much!

Hi there...

You can check www.pinoymd.com and look for UST med school 2009. A nice fellow took pictures of all the accepted applicants. I cant remember his name, but Im very happy that he posted it.

Its alphabetically arranged so Im number 449 and my last name is Taggueg

Goodluck to you!

Congrats! As I have posted before UST is MUCH harder than UERM! Thus perhaps you made a good decision! :eek:

i will write a reconsideration letter today. i hope i get in... hay:(

Accepted and going to attend UST! :D
Start the countdown...:rolleyes:

Hey Bodjie,

i was told that you can refer your spot to me.

i'm badly in need of a person who'd refer his slot to me. and i noticed that you're that person i'm looking for.

check on my PM for you. hope you'll respond to that!

thanks very much!

Hi! I'm a Fil-Am who is going to UST Med school.. wooo hoo! And I would like to get into touch with any Fil-ams attending as well :)

Congrats to everyone that got accepted! Hope to see you all this coming year.
If you need any help, feel free to ask. =)

-Trap

any other ust-bound filams lurking around? we made a facebook group you can join; we can all get to know each other before school starts.

Hi guys!!!
I am also accepted in UST...
See you there!!!
Hhehehe...

BTW... Hawkeye... what is that facebook account...???