Life as a Medical Student at UST FMS, good? bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamdoctor123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a final year undergraduate student studying for a BSc in Biological Sciences in Canada. Next year, I hope to apply to UST, St. Luke's, Fatima and UERM for medical school. I was wondering about what a day in a life looks like at UST FMS, what your impressions were like about the school encompassing your professors and colleagues? Are exams and quizzes more objective or are they analytical? What do you think about the concepts taught during lecture and do you believe they were taught well? Do you feel that UST brings forth progressive education that empowers students to become independent? Why or why not? Are professors able to give constructive feedback and criticism? Do you think that UST prepares you well for a life dedicated to medical care? How are lectures and instruction given, through hand-outs? textbooks? pdf's? powerpoints? Is it true like in most Philippine undergraduate institutions that attendance, even in medical school, is carefully checked or are lectures recorded and can be accessed online? Is it true that students at UST-FMS are spoon fed, that sometimes professors treat their medical students like they're children?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm a final year undergraduate student studying for a BSc in Biological Sciences in Canada. Next year, I hope to apply to UST, St. Luke's, Fatima and UERM for medical school. I was wondering about what a day in a life looks like at UST FMS, what your impressions were like about the school encompassing your professors and colleagues? Are exams and quizzes more objective or are they analytical? What do you think about the concepts taught during lecture and do you believe they were taught well? Do you feel that UST brings forth progressive education that empowers students to become independent? Why or why not? Are professors able to give constructive feedback and criticism? Do you think that UST prepares you well for a life dedicated to medical care? How are lectures and instruction given, through hand-outs? textbooks? pdf's? powerpoints? Is it true like in most Philippine undergraduate institutions that attendance, even in medical school, is carefully checked or are lectures recorded and can be accessed online? Is it true that students at UST-FMS are spoon fed, that sometimes professors treat their medical students like they're children?

yes i think so!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app