USMLEWORLD urgent question regarding subscription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopefulmeds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm taking the test in 3 days and stupidly didn't subscribe for it long enough to do all the questions. My subscription ran out today...and I'm wondering if I RE-subscribe will the software remember where I left off in the question sets or will I have to start all over again (which would be pointless). Thanks.

-Hopefulmeds

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I'm taking the test in 3 days and stupidly didn't subscribe for it long enough to do all the questions. My subscription ran out today...and I'm wondering if I RE-subscribe will the software remember where I left off in the question sets or will I have to start all over again (which would be pointless). Thanks.

-Hopefulmeds

Not sure, but I think if you resubscribe, you will have to get the 1-month subscription and I'm guessing it will be a brand new account, so you will have to start all over again. Renewals are offered, but since your subsciption has already expired, you can't renew it anymore.

You sure you need the extra help just for the next 3 days? I don't know if it's worth the money (no idea how much it costs though).