USMLE step 1 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gosmith123

Reaction score
Looking for a step 1 study partner. I'm an IMG living in California. Just starting to study and plan on taking exam around March 2021. First pass resources are mainly anking bnb pathoma with others to supplement.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for a step 1 study partner. I'm an IMG living in California. Just starting to study and plan on taking exam around March 2021. First pass resources are mainly anking bnb pathoma with others to supplement.

Hey. IMG this side too in India. Would be happy to have a whatsapp group for daily motivation and schedule. I also have Cram fighter for scheduling things

Hey . I’m an IMG and I live in Ca too ! I am planning on taking my exam in February

Hi! I'm a IMG & i live in south Florida. Just started studying for STEP 1 also. Have not booked exam date as yet.
Would be happy to have a whatsapp group for daily motivation and schedule ! or email me : [email protected] !
I'm currently using UWORLD/ FIRST AID / B&B / PATHOMA/ SKETCHY MICRO

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm an IMG living in Illinois looking for step 1 study partner! Just started studying again and hopefully to take the exam in Februrary.