USMLE practice question authors and editors needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APT1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Established company is looking for talented authors and author trainers/editors to assist in writing practice questions for USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3. Explanations require a lot of teaching - so you must feel comfortable with covering high-yield material in a way that is easy to remember. You will be compensated competitively + bonus depending on productivity. Send a PM with details on why you're a good candidate and # of hours you are able to commit, on average, per month.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi There, I have extensive experience in writing USMLE practicing questions both as an anther and contributes.I would be able to commit 60-80 hours per month for writing quality USMLE questions. Email me [email protected] Best, Pourya

Hi Pourya,

Thank you for your interest. Please send a PM. Please note that grammar and spelling are very important.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi APT1,

Sent you a PM with the requested information.

Ndfrspd

We have a new opening and have responded to all PMs. If anybody else is interested, please send a PM. Thank you!

Another opening has opened up that requires both writing and editing. Please send a private message if you're interested.

Hello,
I am interested in this opportunity and this is my first time using this forum. I believe I sent you a PM with a little info about myself and my qualifications. If you did not receive this, please let me know!
Thank you,
Kristen

I have sent you a PM, but received no reply. I would be most grateful if you could let me know yes or no.
Regards.

The position is only for U.S. trained physicians or 3rd/4th year students at U.S. medical schools. If you are interested, please send a PM.

I am interested, 30 years experience, have taught at 2 medical schools...thanks! Ann

Attachments

• ann_CV_jan2015.doc
    191 KB · Views: 48