using WES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

post call

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience using WES or similar service? I find that the staff at the Indian institutions has been slow to respond in the past. Was thinking of going through WES for non medicine related things but needed to submit my MBBS degree to college?

Members don't see this ad.

you need to make an account at WES...
then get your transcripts from college and send one transcript to WEs in official college envelop and it should be sealed.

Also , my friend was asked by WES to send one copy of all his marksheets xeroxed and attested by the university...remember , by university NOT by the student section of college.
So ,send that too along with the transcripts.

Dont forget to select "course by course" evaluation at WES to get your correct GPA...approx 200$ i think.
Lastly , remember to check if the university you are applying needs WES GPA or not...many colleges simply ask for transcripts and find out GPA themselves only. So , confirm beforehand.

Good luck !

you have to submit photocopies of your degree certificate and mark sheets of all your degree course work attested and dated by the university registrar only in a sealed envelope and send it to WES...i think transcripts are not required for WES evaluation...here is the link...http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

Reactions: 1 user