Wes application question applicant from Egypt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr alanine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am applying through wes icap to verify my transcripts as the university requested where I want to apply for master in public health

The website asked me for a transcript showing the courses taken as post secondary post high school

In Egypt all included in the medical school no premedical education as people know

Question here is I will send the transcript including my courses that would be from the school in an official envelope sealed and stamped sent with the school address on it

On the other side I will send the medical diploma in a regular letter by me to the wes address in New York

Am I correct or correct me please ?!

I attached their website page to show from where I got my understanding

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_6426.PNG
    IMG_6426.PNG
    240 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I used WES last year - there are two things I sent
1. As you mentioned, your medical school will send your official transcripts including the grades of each course to WES directly
2. I sent them photocopies of my medical degree to their address.

I got my WES evaluation a few weeks after I sent the aforementioned documents.

I used WES last year - there are two things I sent
1. As you mentioned, your medical school will send your official transcripts including the grades of each course to WES directly
2. I sent them photocopies of my medical degree to their address.

I got my WES evaluation a few weeks after I sent the aforementioned documents.
Thanks for reply

What if I send medical diploma with the transcript sent all in the sealed envelope from my medical school or they insist on separating two things in 2 ways

Also the photocopy that I should send by regular mail from my personal address is just a simple copy printed by the printer? And does it have do include a personal photo or not?!

Can you tell someone in your medical school to send the transcripts on your behalf? That is what I did. I'm not sure if you can send them both together. I sent mine separately.

No, I didn't send a personal photo. And yes, you can just print out your diploma.