USF 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bearp3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get an acceptance offer from USF for class of 2026 and given only 5 days to decide? They don't have a deposit but they say you should only accept if you firmly believe you'll attend.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone get an acceptance offer from USF for class of 2026 and given only 5 days to decide? They don't have a deposit but they say you should only accept if you firmly believe you'll attend.
I applied but haven’t heard. When did you receive your acceptance if you don’t mind me asking?

What were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
What were your stats?
GPA 3.89, prereq GPA lower I think around 3.8, had ~270 observation hours in a variety of settings, and several leadership positions in clubs. But it's not all about the numbers! Rec letters and essays probably play a pretty big role too

Thanks! Did you end up accepting? How was your GRE? I applied early September as well I guess I will hope for a waitlist spot.

Thanks! Did you end up accepting? How was your GRE? I applied early September as well I guess I will hope for a waitlist spot.
Oh right I think it was 158 for V and Q and writing was 5. I ended up declining because I hadn't heard back from most other programs I applied to yet. Hopefully this helps open up a spot for someone on the waitlist. Best of luck for you :)

Reactions: 1 user
I applied and was accepted last year and was only given 5 days to decide, and they also told me to only accept if I “firmly believed” I would attend. Just ignore that little passive aggressive piece of the email lol. Just accept and use it as a placeholder in case you don’t get accepted to somewhere else you’d rather attend, and if you do get in somewhere you like better you can just rescind your acceptance to USF. That’s what I did for multiple programs including USF and there was no issue or repercussion. Congrats on your acceptance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users