This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ladysavage

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got an invitation to an interview dec 10. However, today, I got mail stating I got waitlisted. Any suggestion on how I can prove I should be accepted. I'm aware that usciences only accept approximately 30-35 transfer students. And for those who got accepted, what do you think got you in?. And also do you think I should be hopeful or most likely I should just put a deposit down for the college that accepted me already. Happy Holidays.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Thank you for your post. Congrats on the interview! I have an interview with Usciences on January 11th. I am unable to answer your question but on facebook there is a group of people that have already been accepted. (34 people, some are a mix of students from a 3+3 program) Do you have any idea how big the class size is supposed to be? You might still have a good chance. I hope you can get off the wait list. It can be very frustrating. I am wait listed at Thomas Jefferson. What other schools did you apply to?

How was the interview and is it your top choice? How should I prepare for the interview? Thanks in advance!

i interviewed with USciences on december 14 and was accepted on dec 19. i really believe the reason i was accepted was because of my interview. i felt very good after it and strove to emphasize my work experience with all my answers.
i believe they said they accept 80 in their cohort with about 40 coming from post-bacc students

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed with USciences on december 14 and was accepted on dec 19. i really believe the reason i was accepted was because of my interview. i felt very good after it and strove to emphasize my work experience with all my answers.
i believe they said they accept 80 in their cohort with about 40 coming from post-bacc students

That is a pretty big class size! Did you like the school? What types of questions should I prepare for? Congrats on your acceptance!!! Is it your top choice?

what questions did they ask you in the interview?