USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats everyone! Does anyone who received an acceptance today planning on declining their offer?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to those accepted this week!
You guys had interviewed mid April beginning? Only by mail correct? Let us know if you guys know if the class is still not full. Will appreciated!

who is declining their seat? wonder when the next acceptances will be sent out

Members don't see this ad :)
My DAT results
AA: 22 TS: 24 Ochem: 30 PAT: 20

I’m so depressed because I was rejected by all the schools I applied to. USC is my last hope. I hope I get a spot from someone who was accepted by multiple dental schools 😢
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I highly doubt anyone is holding multiple seats at this point, especially with matriculation taking place next month for many programs. All schools were notified if someone is holding multiple seats on March 5th... so anyone that was then is for sure not by now.

I’ve decided that I will not be accepting my spot this year. Best of luck to whoever it goes to!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
since people have until tomorrow to accept or reject their seat, hopefully more acceptances will be sent out after.

• Care
praying they send out more acceptances soon!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
If people had to decide yesterday whether to accept or reject, does that mean they will start sorting out our applications today? When would be the last day to receive our acceptance letter?

If people had to decide yesterday whether to accept or reject, does that mean they will start sorting out our applications today? When would be the last day to receive our acceptance letter?
I remember they mentioned people can get accepted up until the first day of school, but I am hoping they send out more soon

the last day possible is after orientation...

I have this silly question.. so after interview, acceptance is based only on interview? or the committee consider stats also before sending acceptance?

I have this silly question.. so after interview, acceptance is based only on interview? or the committee consider stats also before sending acceptance?
most schools review everything after the interview
if you get an interview, they believe you can get into the school, but they don't only base acceptance on the interview by itself...

For those who have just decided to attend USC, have you all found a place to stay? Is anyone still looking or aware of any vacant spots?

who is rejecting their seat if they got accepted yesterday?

Congrats to all those who have been accepted and good luck to those still waiting, I’m rooting for y’all! Does anyone know where to find our usc ID? I don’t think I got one…

Congrats to all those who have been accepted and good luck to those still waiting, I’m rooting for y’all! Does anyone know where to find our usc ID? I don’t think I got one…
you can email the dental school's admissions office and they'll tell you! i did so when i was applying for grad housing