USC Kicks Much @ss!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all of you accepted at SC!!!! It's the absolute bomb!!!! I love it so much that i never have time to post anymore, but the curriculum, the faculty, and the effort they put in to getting you ready for the burgeoning field is sick!!! My hospital rotation covers the 28 diff't pharmacy specalites at LA County Hospital and the preceptor is the Pharmacy Procurer for all of the LA County hospitals. Very cool dude. Hella loaded, hella down to earth.

I've even reversed my tune on my women's frat LKS. We're putting together some events that have evoked deep satisfaction.

You won't have to wait long to be exposed to a variety of careers. That gets thrown at you in the very first month.

At any rate, this pharmacy thing is bad @ss!!!!

Again mucho congrats to all of you!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Tri, how should should we study at pharmacy school? In my undergrad, I often looked at copy of old exams to study. Are old exams generally available at pharamcy school? Also, I have a pretty bad grammer. Do pharmacy schools have writing center or something equivalet to it?

It depends on the student. I like putting all the pertinent info in a form that i can cram, and then spend the day before fuel injecting the material. Not to say that I don't try to master the concepts bc i do. Before I make my 'cram notes' i try to understand the logic of everything involved. That's why i try to really lock-in during lectures. I wanna understand everything during the class, so i dont have to figure it out later. It just saves time.

I can't stand reading transcripts, so i've never used notepool, but there is a substantial group of peeps that swear by them. Old exams are available, but you'll hear different opinions in their value. I didn't buy the test packet, so i haven't really used them and i'm doing fine. I do think it's a good idea to get the test packet however.

I just said this, but you really have to find a way of doing well w/o studying all the time or else you'll be missing out on hella opportunities. They'll be so many things that are interesting that you'll really have to weigh what you get involved in.

Liz, BMB, lilmk, and the other sc peeps that i haven't mentioned have their own ways that are working just fine as well, so you should get their input. BMB's one of those freak-genius kids, so his input on how to study really isn't valid though;)