USC interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tanyas

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who already had an interview....any advices?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

it's one of the most relaxing experience. just prepare the typical questions like why pharmacy, future of pharmacy, any experience or involvement in healthcare, describe yourself like weakness and strength,

also, you should have questions for the interviewers.
essay: read 1/2 a page of article then give a summary about it.

relax and have fun.... good luck:clap:

yeah, it wasn't that bad. my advice is to get there a little early if you are unfamiliar with the area. i got a bit lost and was really stressed out running in at the last minute. check the interview feedback. i think there are a few postings about usc. and also if you are into one of their combined degree programs, ie pharmd/ms or pharmd/mba, etc., let them know that. they seemed to like it that i was interested and had an idea as to how it could help my career. just relax and enjoy the day. good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me what the title of their essay was in the usc interview?
thanks;)

hello everyone!

anyone else have the pre-interview jitters for USC?

To all you peeps iv'ing at SC this saturday (and I know there's a bunch of you bc i've been getting bombarded w/questions.) GIVE 'EM HELL!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there for part of the morning. I look forward to meeting any and all of you!!!!

Aren't you supposed to be in OC at noon, Tri? I'm gonna tell on you if you're late :D

yeah it looks like parking is gonna be pile of dog doo!! I can leave school by 11 and get there right liz? This health fair sounds hella cool!!! I'm gonna stick around and eat pho till i can roll home!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!! I'm pullin for all of ya!!!!!

Originally posted by Triangulation
yeah it looks like parking is gonna be pile of dog doo!! I can leave school by 11 and get there right liz? This health fair sounds hella cool!!! I'm gonna stick around and eat pho till i can roll home!!

It takes AT LEAST 45 min to get down there + parking.....better be on time....

How were the interviews last saturday? Sorry i couldn't be there to chill w/you guys. I was literally chilling in orange county at the Vietnamese New year health fair. That's the coldest i've ever felt in oc. It was fun watching the hypertension ppl trying to take BPs w/all the music blaring :D

i was wondering..... would it be horrible if on the writing section of the usc i.v. i mispelled the word alzheimers? i spelled it "alzhiemers" !! grrrr!

how many "points" do you think they'll take off for this? i mispelled this word throughout the whole essay. Do you think that it will totally affect my score? otherwise my sentences were coherent and my ideas flowed through. i had enough time to proofread 3 times as well. this misspelling was my only grammatical error.